Twelve + One: Hello!!!!:)


Thursday, October 25, 2007

Hello!!!!:)


Yes, since I haven't been blogging here in awhile I shall blog.

Thanks to Kshen's super hilarious post. (no offence I know now how important your face is to you, it's just that your 'creativity' in giving me pimples damn farnie la)

ahems. so anyways. This is how warwick outdoors looks like: (oli's shown u his room, mine's pretty much the same-ish lah)

It's just about going into winter I'd say, as the temperature here can actually reach negative(!!) at night. and it's ; in the words of Fred and George Weasley- BLOODYYYY HEELLLLL colld.


You think it's all fine and dandy when you walk out in the winter sun in the afternoon, feeling all macho and 'im-used-to-the-english-weather' in a cardigan and ballet flats...and then you come out after your seminars at 6 (yes it's already dark at 6 - makes me feel like eating and sleeping the whole time) and whoooooooo hooooooo.God bless you man.serious shyte. i kenot tahan the cold. thank GOD im going back in Dec.aaaaaanyways.here are the piccies:The field near my place, Jack Martin..and Rootes as well..
The pathway to the small-scale lake behind my house..
the leafless tree at the start of the road into oli's place
walking to my classes thru the warwick arts centre
this is what the outside of oli's place looks like
Angeline and I - My seminar mate..she's from Brunei..
Yeah I cant be bothered to arrange the pics cuz its such a pain.so this is me camwhoring in my room....yeah my rooms alot yellower than ollies.

a BLOODY BIG GOOSE. quite freaky la actually.ahha no im NOT afraid of them.
Us wanting to be tall.heehee.
yikes should have rotated.oh well.yeah this is the lake in the autumn sun...
my face looks damn fat here. so kshen, i ask you this, you rather have pimply or pudgy face??


my room.....and me camwhoring.hehehe.i know you miss emeeee...
in angeline's room...(this picture is to make up for the pudgy pic)ehhe

all taken with my cameraphoneee....omg i finally have a camera phonee...wheeeeeeeee.

im coming homeee......in....6 weeks?yesss!!!!:P

MIC WE HAVE TO GO EAT TELUR SETENGAH MASAK.lols.hugzies.

I can't believe it's been a year since i've met you weis.almost la.

love u ppls.