Twelve + One: Warwick!


Sunday, October 14, 2007

Warwick!

Hey guys, sorry have been abit busy with alot of stuff lately, so here's some update on Warwick! I'll let you guys see my room haha.

The Common Room

My (messy) room

My bed.

Close up on the Table.

The kitchen is pretty big and everyone is relatively tidy. Haha i have nine locals, 1 jap and 1 czech living in the same house as i do and their all pretty cool people. Bummer is that none of them do anything remotely close to my course. Grr.

Anyway, yesterday went down to Birmingham with Ian and Nat. The previous night was shit for me and Nat as we spent half the night puking due to excess drinking lol. Kena owned by the Malaysian seniors (which the pics i wont put up cause its too sad...they can be found on Nat's facebook)

Pics :

On the train, having an almost hangover.



NANDO'S!!!! I swear, their nando's is SO MUCH BETTER than back home.


Abit of camwhoring


Ian, frustrated after him and I realized that the printer we bought did not come with a WiFi card.

The Bull and me.

That's all for now. Will be coming down Nott and Manc soon so we'll be seeing Kshen and Wayn soon! And London will be our last stop la. Lol. See you guys soon!