Twelve + One: BRrrrrr....*shivers*


Monday, November 19, 2007

BRrrrrr....*shivers*

Gosh! I just took the coldest shower I’ve ever taken in Manchester ever! It’s been freezing cold the past two days as it has been raining non stop.. it's 3+ in the morning, and it’s 3 degrees outside now!!.. and of all times, the shower decided to run out of hot water!!! =(

Natasha was taking a shower earlier, and by the end of her shower, she was experiencing no hot water. We though it was just for a while.. However, when I decided to shower after she came out, there was still no hot water! After a few minutes standing there I decided to just give the shower downstairs a try.. blardy hell, it was ‘slightly’ warm at first, at least it was warmer than the water upstairs, though Zayd was still calling me crazy when I said I would shower under that water temperature, but after he left and I was getting ready to shower.. it became colder than the water upstairs!!!

I went back up to give the water upstairs a try and the water still weren't the least bit warm.. Nat told me to give it 5-10 minutes because she probably used up all the hot water in the boiler when she was showering earlier, and told me to give it time for the water to heat up, as according to her, the boiler is connected to the central heater and the central heater is never turned off..

I came back to the room and complained to several people.. I was about to call the accommodation maintenance hotline which is apparently open 24 hours a day only to find out from a friend that the central heater is off from 11pm to 6am! He actually enquired before. That was when I realized that however long I waited, unless I planned to wait till 6 in the morning, which I wasn’t about to, the water wasn’t going to be any warmer than it already was, and just tahan-ed and went to the shower anyway. Boy was it cold! *BRRR!!!!* u know how it is when u feel numb because of cold-ness and when all someone does is scratch u lightly, it already hurts? Yeapz.. that was how I felt just now, when washing myself with the sponge..

It wasn’t as icy as the cold water from the sink but it was still colddd! I guess I should thank the training I had back in Malaysia.. I used to shower with just icy cold water because the weather there was so hot? If I hadn’t, I definitely wouldn’t be able to tahan this cold water as much as I would want to. Lolz.. Came out, straight away boiled and downed 2 glasses of warm water.. ahhh..i feel so much better now.. =) At least I'm clean.. =)

.…Omigosh! My heater is cold!

.…..*speechless*