Twelve + One: FREAKY+WEIRD (edit)


Monday, April 14, 2008

FREAKY+WEIRD (edit)

Guys guys guys, something is happening and it's freaking me out

someone is using my malaysia 017 number and calling my dad, miss calling him for about 20 times and also sending him text msges that my dad has no ability to comprehend or decipher......but the freaky thing is...my malaysia sim card....IS WITH ME NOW . and i put it in my wallet...not in my phone...so i didnt accidentally call him or ..send him weird msges when im sleep walking.....

So those of you...in Malaysia....or not......if ure free....and curious.....and if u dont mind.....try calling my 017 number and check out what's going on. If that person is so free to call my dad...i dont see why they wont call u.......

Edit : ok after much thinking...i think u guys better not call la..incase it's some kinda supernatural shit....lol....