Twelve + One: And I go first!:)


Thursday, July 09, 2009

And I go first!:)

I think it must have been years since I last blogged here. And yup, I get the feeling no one reads it...but in fact I do stalk our blog like almost everyday. So it's worth an update!

I guess there's nothing new with me, or rather, I don't know what to update you guys on about? After my exams, I went to Greece and Paris for a lil bit of holiday...pics are up on facebook and I'm too lazy to upload them here :( After which, I did a short internship at some law firm in London before flying back. Hence I got back on Monday and have been doing a little bit of errands & bumming until today. I should be going to Spore this weekend hence I'll call you guys out next week :) Succinct??

I don't know if any of you noticed, I privated by blog few months ago cause I wasn't gonna update it anymore. Then I changed its url cause I didn't want ppl to stalk me. After which I thought, screw everyone and so now it's back to the same url. Just incase you guys wanted to find me :)

Ahh yess my 5 minutes are up and I've hopefully injected some life into the blog!:)