Twelve + One: Kerja susah la.


Thursday, July 30, 2009

Kerja susah la.

Eh working very hard tau. Everyday 9-7pm. Then keluar minum makan bersiar siar. Tak de masa la. Macam kuli. Weekends datang, keluar lagi dan TIDORRRR.

So yeah, no time la. Stress.


Random pictures from BB:

More of less how I look like now.

The other day, me and Wei Yang tried out this Sichuan place, and yeah the food is DAMN GOOD.
Like Mic posted a few posts ago, its swimming in chilli! But its damn good stuff man.

How awesome does that look?

Anywho, I was thinking during work today that I really needed a holiday ahaha (ironic eh?) and one of my colleague just came back from Las Vegas, so then I thought to myself WHY THE FUCK NOT RIGHT?

Anyone up for Las Vegas during the Winter Break? I'm so fucking serious weh. Serious.

O.