Twelve + One: My week....


Monday, July 13, 2009

My week....

hehe i know im past deadline. but ish. nevermind la horrr...:)



what did i do this week..hrms... last sunday i went to ipoh..my dad's cousin passed away..and incidentally another family friend of mine also passed away this evening. people from my parent's generation are dying~!!!!:'(



it's a bit freaky la...and i can see my parents are kinda a lil disturbed about it...



spent monday to thursday sick and self-quarantine because i had flu and fever and cough.. but im not dead yet therefore it aint swine flu :)



ahems. on friday i went out with my long-time god brother (some or at least most of you would know him)..and his lil bro..and bryan and marcus teo..mic sam cap wayn and maybe shann would know who im talking about..



saturday was spent DRIVING for the first time in two years...in my car:):):):):):) i love my car:):):):) apparently its my 21st bday present la but my dad probably just bought it because he's been on a spending spree lately:D



also got a pedi..from soong ai ling's spa..the decor is damnn cute and traditionally english with alot of ornate shelves, knick knacks hung on the wall...soong ai ling herself painted my toes.. IE: damn expensive laaaa omg. about 10 buck more expensive than glitters..sighers.



sunday..went to church..and then spa in Morino Kaze with mom in KL. shann, cap; u know what imma be talking about yea?????;) HEEHEE. shann rmb the dude??? loll..good times good times...when cap comes back we goes agains ok?



LOL this one i must tell you ALL: I AM DAMN PROUD TO ANNOUNCE THAT I CAN STILL DO ADD MATHS AFTER ALL THIS WHILE. I KID YOU NOT.



been trying to teach my insufferable brother the subject..he is form 5 this year..time really flies huh. and and and...tomorrow will bring back tons of memories for me because i shall be going back to wesley..brothers parent teachers day LOLLL... omg la this is going to be so fun..sitting on the OTHER chair for once..and not being afraid of what the teachers are gonna say..



then again...most of us had not much to worry about because we were all SUCH angels la...:P

Labels: