Twelve + One: Proposal: The Revival


Thursday, July 09, 2009

Proposal: The Revival

It's funny how you come up with things at the most inconvenient time.

Finals is in 8 hours and no I haven't finish revising and have yet to get shut eye BUT
I HAVE AN IDEA!

We are always complaining about how our blog is dead and always points fingers at each other to do something but no one ever steps up.

Here's what I am suggesting:

At the end of every week, most people should have five minutes on Sunday nights,
Each of us, write a short post of what we did throughout that week. It doesn't have to be an essay it doesn't have to be long. Be creative. It can be one word, it can be a 30000 word thesis. We love each other and we will read it.

No time for words? Post pictures! We are masters of camwhoring and capturing pictures! Caption a few pictures of what you did. No matter if it is boring, again, we love each other, so we'll read it! In fact Google a picture of how you felt that week! THE POSSIBILITIES ARE ENDLESS!

The purpose of the blog was to make sure we stay in touch, while I love none of you less but sometimes I feel that I've lost touch with you guys a bit. :(


SO please guys and girls! What say you?

My then 10 mins break is now 50 mins.