Twelve + One: Week 2: It Continues.


Monday, July 20, 2009

Week 2: It Continues.

Thank you Mic for joining us. The rest, I'm still waiting!!!

This week was rather interesting or I shall say eventful. No they are not the same.

First and foremost, we had the 'twelve + one' dinner/reunion.

Guess how many of us turned up?

Three! ONLY THREE! But Seth joined us so not to cham la. But still... WHERE IS THE SPIRIT! *glares at En-Li*
It was very star studded tho Daikanyama. Saw many celebs there. PLus I love the place SAMMY/ ULBIE!

I also went to the pet shop this week in Ikano. I feel in love with a three month old baby albino phyton. It has orange tinge. VERY CUTE! Played with it for an hour but didn't buy it because parent don't let. :(

Hint: Present for 21st birthday!

Aside from that, nothing much lor. Still hanging out at night with Seth, Hwang and Brandon. Ji Liang and SK joined us one night!

OH OH, one day, we had a small Wesley reunion at Alexis BSC, about 8 of us. Jia Nern and Aaron Kumar then came to Andalus also.Can't wait to take you guys there!

I NEED TO LOSE WEIGHT~!!!