Twelve + One: A Weekend.


Sunday, July 12, 2009

A Weekend.

Soooo, let me use pictures to describe my weekend.

Saturday.

Myself and Yvonne had to do Corporate Social Responsiblity for JPMorgan as part of our internship so we had to do some gardening/landscaping work for a homeless shelter in London. Forgot to take pictures of the work we did cause we were busy doing it, so I'll post up a pictures of the shirt that JPM gave us to wear. We were walking advertisement. But before we could even get out of the house, I cut my thumb while washing plates when one of the plates broke into two.


JPMorgan

"This is where you need to be"

My cut. Fucking deep ok.

At night, I met up with the elusive LIM WEI YANG and we watched Transformers 2. As usual, he was FORTY FIVE minutes late. I actually went in alone first. That was how bad it was. Lol. It was a good movie, action pack like crazy but I thought the storyline was quite shit. And then there was Megan Fox. I thought the earlier Decepticon-Girl-Robot was quite hot too. Like a blond version of Megan Fox.

Sunday.

The day hasn't ended yet over here in London, but so far, I've met up with Wei Yang again for lunch at this Malaysian restaurant, Rasa Sayang. Again, I was too busy eating so I only took pictures of the food midway/after we finished. Lol.



Yu Tau Mai

Curry Chee Cheong Fun, and WY had Nasi Lemak I think

Thats Mr. Elusive. Went to Starbucks later.
I got the Mocha Frap, which is taller than his. Nyahaha.

That's about it peeps. Will blog next week, if I can!

Oli.