Twelve + One: Weekly Update!


Sunday, July 19, 2009

Weekly Update!

Hey guys! This would be my first weekly update. Couldn't update last week cuz I was still in Sydney. Anyways, I'm still on Winter Break now and this holiday I visited Melbourne and Sydney! I spent 1 week in Melbourne and another in Sydney. I also attended the Hillsong Conference that's held in Sydney every year. Sung! I heard from Lee Na that you were there too! If I knew you were going as well we could have met up!

Here are some pictures of my trip:

Went skiing @ Mt. Buller


Had dinner at this Sichuan restaurant where everything was SWIMMING in chilli. This dish was the spiciest of them all. It looks more like chilli cooked with chicken than chicken cooked with chilli if you know what I mean


That's all I have at the moment. Sydney pictures are still in the camera and my comp can't read the memory card.

I came back last Tuesday after a 2-week long holiday. Honestly, I found the last few days kinda boring like I really wanted to go home because 2 weeks is just too long! Hehe! Yeah so when I got back, my bro and dad came over to Perth to visit and right now I'm just enjoying my time with them and taking them around.

That's all from me. Thanks Shann for suggesting this brilliant idea! After all, this is what our blog is for. Till next week, see ya!