Twelve + One: ok my turn


Tuesday, August 04, 2009

ok my turn

ok so i just woke up from this weird ass sci-fi dream...........i dont know what year this dream is from...we all live in space ships....very star trek.....so basically i was visiting oli's "house/ship".......somehow....my college mates came along.....HAHA.....then i asked oli....."eh wheres enli"....then oli said ...."she went out to get stuff"....."so i assume oli and enz are living together and enz went to earth or some land to get stuff?.....and.......later on something happened to the ship.....coz it was losing altitude.....and suddenly the dream skipped to..beaming enli up...........then some dude called me.....and i woke up...........i know....how interesting blog entry..........................

so what are my post shanghai plans for the whole month.....nothing..i dont know....looking for stuff to do.....looking for some casting opportunities if i find any....just casual.......maybe volunteering for something.....u know la..i always say but dont do.......

thats all for now.........let me know if u guys know anything i can do...........or castings........